Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a deal!?

You may want to buy your Sunday paper in bulk this week, kids, there are some good coupons! Sometimes, coupon leaflets don't make it into every paper. I can often be found searching the Sunday Star Tribs at the store to make sure ALL my ads and coupons are in there. Some coupons to watch for: Mail in rebate for $5 when you buy two TGI Friday's prepared cocktails (if I must buy drinks, I will). $7 off coupon for regular admission at Valley Fair (who's going with me?). Coupons for Olive Garden, Cold Stone, Green Mill, and Baskin Robbins.

THIS WEEKS DEALS!!!
Sunday mornings, I can be found at the kitchen table surrounded by coupons, paper (for lists), and the new ads, saying, "I like what you've done here. Yes, yes!" (bonus: name the movie that quote is from for a super great prize!). I heart Sundays.

CVS:
Colgate toothpaste is buy one get one free - use 2 $1 off coupons to get two tubes of toothpaste for .69
I was at CVS on Friday, they have almost all there summer stuff 75% to 90% off. I picked up 4 pots (you know, for planting flowers) for $.39 each. Score!

Walgreens:
Geisha Mushrooms or Madam Mandarin Oranges are 2/$1
L'Oreal hair color 2/$12 w/coupon in the Walgreen's ad, plus there is a $2 off coupon in the Sunday paper

Cub Foods:
Shopper's Value Ice Cream Squares $.99 (limit 1)
18 ct large eggs $.99 (limit 2)
Shredded or Chunk Cheese $.99 (limit 2)
Cub bread $.99 (limit 1)
Cub Peanut butter $.99 (limit 1)
Twin Pack of milk $3.36
Buy 2 fresh express salads (2/$4), get 2 lbs of bananas free
Buy 5 Kellogg's cereals, pop tarts, nutri-gran bars, etc @ $2.50 each get $5 off, look for additional coupons at coupons.com
Fiber One cereal is 2/$5
Buy one get one Blue Bunny Ice Cream - plus get free keebler cups, cones, or bowls
Chicken Drumsticks/thighs are $.99/lb
Cub Pasta $.99

Rainbow:
General Mills Cereal 3/$9 plus get a coupon for a free gallon of milk (use coupons from coupons.com to save more)
Kemp single serving ice cream/Ittibitz are 10/$10 - coupon in the paper for BOGO (buy one get one) - final cost 2/$1

Coborn's:
In my vast grocery shopping experience, Coborns generally has the best fresh produce. They also have a very large selection of gluten free products
Quaker products (Cap'n Crunch, Life, Quakes, Granola Bars, etc) are a BOGO (ps, Payless Shoe's BOGO sale is NOT a true BOGO, its what I like to call a BOGO-HO (Ho said in the most ghetto fashion you can muster))
Crystal Farm Cheese is 3/$5
Blueberry Pints - BOGO 2/$2.99

Target:
Tide 100oz for $11 - look for $1 off coupon
When at Target, always walk the endcaps - you never know what you'll find on clearance. I've gotten tampons, shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste, etc on clearance. Its not like these items "go bad" but I do like me a good deal!

So where am I going shopping this week? Well, I went to Cub this morning and plan on going to Coborns tomorrow for the produce I need for the week. I'm also going to force myself to go to Target to pick up the Tide....happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment