Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally, deals worth writing about

Cub's been a little stingy on the deals lately and were on my list (trust me, you don't want to be on my list!), but this week looks a little better.

Cub:
BOGO baby carrots w/coupon in ad
BOGO ground Jennie O turkey w/coupon in ad
BOGO No Name Thick Cut Bacon w/coupon in ad (BLTs could be in our future)
BOGO Crystal farm shredded cheese w/coupon in ad (works out to about $1.30 a bag, which is an okay price for cheese)
BOGO Eat Smart Cut Veggies w/coupon in ad
BOGO Doritos w/coupon in ad (guess what kind of chips we are having at Baba and Rudy's birthday party?)
Yoplait Yogurt is $.48
BOGO Strawberries w/coupon in ad
Fresh Express Salads 2/$4 buy 2 and get a 12 oz bag of cherry tomatoes free
On the back of the Cub ad there are several $5 off coupons for various items. The one I really like is $5 off two TGI Friday skillet meals - There were 2 $2 off coupons in the Sunday paper a couple weeks ago, combine to get them under $3 each. Now, that's a cheap meal.

Menards
What!? Menards! No, I haven't lost my mind (yet), but for all you garden nuts (Baba) Berries and Grapes plants are 2/$7 which is the cheapest I've seen them.

Rainbow
Rainbow extended their Wednesday AND Saturday double coupons promotion so you can still double coupons on Saturdays. Yeah!
Edy's Ice Cream BOGO (may I just mention, YUM)
Creamette Pasta BOGO
Fresh Express Whole Leaf Spinach BOGO (have I ever mentioned how much my offspring love spinach?)
Meal Deal: Buy a 3.5 or large chuck roast at $2.99 a lb get a 5lb bag of spuds, a 1 lb bag of carrots, and a 12 ct dinner roll free
Pepsi 2L are $.87/2 Liter w/coupon
Strawberries are $1.88 a lb (Cub is cheaper if you can eat 2 lbs in a week. We can probably eat 2 lbs in a day)
Kellogg's Cereal, bars, fruit snacks, pop-tarts (12 ct), Eggo syrup, Sunshine or Keebler Cookies or Crackers 8/$20 - double $1 coupons from Sunday paper
Buy 5 Quaker products, get $3 off a milk purchase w/coupon in ad

That's about it for this week. If there is a grocery store in your area that I don't get the ads for, let me know. If I can find the ads online, I'd be happy to tell you whats a deal and what's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment