Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This weeks deals? Meh

On first perusal through the ads, I was a bit disappointed. I was super excited that I got double coupons in our Sunday paper until I learned that my mom had added her coupons to the pile. Sigh. Anyway, here goes:

CVS:
Campbell/Swanson chicken broth/chicken noodle or tomato soup is 2/$1
Fiber One 2 pack - $6.99 and get $3 extra reward bucks
Cheez-its 2 pack - $5.99 and get $3 extra reward bucks
Ritz 2 pack - $6 and get $2 extra rewards bucks
Spend $20 on Eucerin and get $10 extra rewards bucks ($1 off coupon in Sunday's paper)
Spend $20 on Pepsi poducts get $10 extra rewards bucks

So, what's the big deal with rewards bucks you ask? Well, I have $10 in rewards bucks from last week's purchase of Pepsi (6 12 packs for $20, not a bad price for pop). This week I am buying Eucerin. If you play your cards right with rewards bucks, you can get out of CVS with a bagful of stuff for free! I like free.

Rainbow Foods:
Rainbow is doubling 10 coupons instead of their usual 5 on Wednesday.
Kraft Mac & Cheese $.48/box limit 2
Dannon Yogurt cups $.49/each
Roundy's eggs $.88/dozen
Kellogs Cereal and/or Pop Tars 5/$10
Post Cereal 4/$9
Progresso Light, Reduced Sodium or High Fiber Soup $.98/can Limit 2

Cub:
Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Peppers are 10/$10
5lb bag of Russet Potatoes is $.48 w/coupon in ad
Buy a rotisserie Chicken for $6.99 get a coupon for a free red box rental
Ragu is 2/$2 w/coupon from ad
Skippy Peanut Butter is 2/$2 w/coupon from ad
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is 2/$2 w/coupon from ad

And that's about it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment